Eat right food for Eye Care
Eye Care – We can save from harm our eyes if we take the right food for our eyes. Nutrients are essential for our eyes.
Omega-3 fatty acid, zinc, lutein and vitamins A, C and E, these nutrients reduce age-related vision difficulties such as myopia or nearsightedness, farsightedness or hyperopia, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
If we eat these foods frequently, so it protects our eyes from different eye problems:
- Carrots, strawberries, oranges, lemon, tomato and other citrus fruits or juices
- Chicken beef, salmon, tuna and fish oil
- Cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, beans, nuts, and other protein sources foods
- Spinach, kale, broccoli, collards and other green vegetables
If we take healthy and balanced diet, so it helps us keep up a healthy weight, from which we keep away related to fatness problems, like type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is the main reason for blindness in the youngster.
If you are smoking, so you get the possibility of optic nerve damage, cataracts, and macular degeneration. If you leave smoking, so you can keep away from these diseases.
Should not use contact lens for more than 19 hours:
You should not sleep with your contact lens, because your eyes contact lenses obstruct the effusion of oxygen to the eyes, mainly while sleeping and continues supplies of oxygen required by your eyes.
Stay away from using your contact lenses when taking bath and swimming. Keep this thing in your mind that your contact lenses can pile out without difficulty when you are swimming or get in touch with the surface area of the water.
Sunglasses prevent the sun’s ultraviolet rays and protect your eyes from UV rays. If you more come in contact with UV rays, so it can damage your eye vision and higher risk to get pinguecula, macular degeneration, pterygium, and cataracts.
If you prefer wraparound lenses, so it protects your eyes from the side and if you choose a polarized lens, so it reduces brightness while driving. When your children’s are going outside in sunlight for a long time, so you should give them hats and protective glasses.
Keep these things in mind if you are using a computer
Using a computer for a long time can cause:
- hazy vision
- difficulty in focusing at a distance
- Dry eyes
- Back, shoulder and neck pain
To protect your eyes follow these rules:
- Your glasses or contact lens should be up-to-date and able to use for computer
- Some people prefer glasses while using a computer to shun contrast, brightness and eye strain
- Give rest to your eyes while using the computer, take fifteen minutes break at least every two or two and a half hour
- Use a relaxed and supportive chair. Set that position from which your legs are plane on the floor
- When your eyes got dry, so you should blink eyes more